Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Portion Control

Fasting - withholding food intake (over 20 calories) for a predetermined amount of time. 

I fast following a 16/8 program. That means I fast for 16 hours and then I have an 8 hour eating window. Basically, I don't eat for 16 hours - which also includes my sleeping time (perfect time) and up until about 12 pm. I break my fast from 12 pm to 8 pm. 

Naturally, my biggest meal would be my dinner and boy, do I make sure to enjoy dinner time and consume the 2,100 calories my body needs. 

Which becomes a problem when I'm well aware of how I'm going over the amount of food I can eat to attain my goal of losing weight (40 lbs to go).

Portion Control - my next strategy of controlling the beast that is my appetite. A fundamental concept of providing yourself of necessary nutrients based on your macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates and good fats) and a simple way of making sure you don't screw your weight. 

So, that's what I'm looking forward to doing in the next few months. I'll update this post on how I going about doing this. 


Tame your Ts, 

Tony 

No comments:

Post a Comment